We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
Entries will be disqualified in the event of:
1.Image, content or tweet disrespecting any individual & his/her sentiments.
2. Image, content or tweet mocking an individual.
3. Tweet/Content using any kind of abusive language.
4. Anything contained in the response tweet which is derogatory to the nation of India, its citizens, customs or Lawman Pg3.
5. Winners will be selected on the discretion of judges. The winners will be announced at the end of the contest.
1. The contest/mini-games/referral programme are organised by Lawman Pg3.
2. Entries received on or after the close of contests will not be considered and no communication in this regard will be entertained by Lawman Pg3.
3. These Terms and Conditions will be binding on all Participants.
4. Lawman Pg3’sdecision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Lawman Pg3 does not encourage and will not be responsible for the misuse of any content and / or images used in the contest by Lawman Pg3. 6. Lawman Pg3 shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
7. The final decision of the winner resides with Lawman Pg3’s jury and will be held final.
8. Every winner, has to provide an identity proof to claim their prize. This proof have to submitted on our Facebook page, then only gratification will be mailed.
9. Rewards delivered damaged will not be a liability of Lawman Pg3. And hence it can’t be held accountable.